July 18, 2011

Sri KDU

 
Sri KDU was the 2nd primary school which I went to after SSP but instead of a Public, it’s a Private School. So far, among the schools that I’ve ever been to, Sri KDU had the best cafeteria food. They had so many varieties of food to choose from, but it was a bit expensive (worth it though).
I remember I had the Nasi Lemak during Break time quite often (sometimes Laksa Asam). Then there’s the large French Fries during Lunch time, they were so soft in the inside but very crispy on the outside. You will never see a day when the cafeteria isn’t packed with students. Even after school, it would still be open and some parents would go there to buy some food. When my sister, Amira had her Fencing lessons after school, I would go down and buy some blueberry tarts for us...c’est tres delicieux! =D

Cafeteria in Sri KDU.

In Sri KDU, it was where I had first learnt Mandarin. Mandarin was the extra language that we had to study; they didn’t have other choices of languages to pick from like French, Spanish or German. The class was divided into 3groups, which were Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. I was in the Basic Mandarin Class of course but I wasn’t too bad at it ;). But now, I can’t remember any Mandarin words which were mainly due to the lousy Mandarin Teacher in the next school. Then there's the Tap-Dancing Class..........(to be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment