July 20, 2011

Beaconhouse Sri Inai

It was a shock to me when I first attended BSI. That's because, in the whole school they only had One class of standard 6 (only in that year though x)). It was a class of about 20+ students.

In the Beginning, I wasn't really friends with the girls in the class, except for One. But then throughout that year, all of us, even the boys became closer friends (like a family). It was so much fun at that time. Everyone made silly, funny jokes and we always made fun of the Principal. And whenever a teacher doesn't enter the classroom, we either played Charades, Hangman on the whiteboard or even made up silly stories of a person in the class.


Standard 6 was when there's this huge exam at the end of the year, it's called UPSR. It was a serious year on account to getting yourself around the books. I was fooling around a lot at first though, but by the middle of the year, I started to think more about the exam. I remember, when the exam came up, I was very sick, I was coughing a lot and my nose was runny as well (too much info...hehe, I know =P). It was beyond annoying, not only for me but I'm sure for my classmates as well to have heard me coughing aloud constantly. I had tons of tissues with me. What made it worse was that the air conditioner was put on high, so it was extremely cold as well in the room. But all in all, I achieved a fairly good result...I didn't fail!!;P

I'm the last one on the right-hand side.
And throughout my whole Primary School year, this school had been the best of all and I've made good friends there <3.  

No comments:

Post a Comment