July 11, 2011

Garden International School



When I was at the age of 3+, I had gone to a Kindergarden which was called Garden International School. I was there for about 2years. And I'm the little girl in Green on that photo ;). The only memory which I have about being in Kindergarden was when I had performed this Indian Dance. But not all was performing an Indian Dance. The others were either performing a Chinese Dance or a Malay Dance.

We were all dressed up on that night of course, I had to wear this very uncomfortable and extremely itchy costume with some makeup put on as well. I remember that I wanted to wear the Chinese costume instead as it was much prettier and it was in pink. (Pink's one of my favourite colours, typical..I know ;D) But I couldn't of course. Sadly, I don't have a photo of that night with me right now to show.

All I know is that it was a fun night and I wasn't even nervous as I do get nowadays. And there's actually a few things that I do miss about being a little kid. I miss how we can do anything and everything without worrying or caring of what anyone thought of it (in a good kind of situation) e.g. Performing infront of people and not getting nervous as you don't feel self-conscious of yourself at that age. But the thing is,as we get older, we're more wiser, we understand more and we are more aware of our surroundings. That makes us think twice about what we say or do in life. But when you're a little kid, you're just an adventurous, cute little rebel. Now, I understand when one says that growing up is boring ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment