July 11, 2011

Sekolah Sri Petaling

Sports Day-Only Photos I have of being in SSP.
Sekolah Sri Petaling was the first (and last) public school which I had gone to for Primary. I didn't finish my Primary School there though, I was there for 3years. I absolutely hated that school, (more like Despise it ;)) it's the worst school that I've ever attended. I'm trully thankful that I didn't stay there for 6years =/. I was the only one in my family which hadn't finish Primary there. My other siblings attented the same School but all of them finished it there, they lasted while I hadn't. But I was glad to get out of that Hell School!I really don't have any good memories at all of being in there.

In that school, whenever one doesn't get his/her homework done on time, they don't get a simple detention, instead they get hit (hard) on their hands by a ruler. And no, it's not even the normal sized ruler, it's the big white/blackboard wooden ruler which was used by the teachers.

Not only that, the teachers there were (maybe still are) extremely strict, fierce and terrifying. Especially the Religious teachers, they're crazy, ironically =/. Ohh,wow I remember whenever I couldn't answer or read the Arabic words, they'll stare at me as if they were going to eat me up whole..*shudders*.

In those 3 years, i've had the same Religious teacher twice and then another one but he was still as bad as the first one. It was not only them though, the English teachers were also scary, they were usually ladies..they never smile =0 as well as my PE teacher! Can you believe that, he was only a PE teacher and he looked like he was going to kill you when you forget to bring your PE attire. These reasons had made me done something, a normal 9 year old wouldn't've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment