July 25, 2011

Farewell VIS

9A

On the last week of me studying in VIS, my Homeroom made a farewell party for me, together with a hand-baked cheesecake and chocolate brownies. They also made a sweet Farewell poster for me, with a huge Red Heart on it. And which is now on the wall of my bedroom =) All of that was during the winter season. 

During lunch time, my friends and I went out to the field and played snowball fights. Whilst I was busy running everywhere and aiming at everyone, my other friend took pictures of the beautiful, crazy and fun moments of the scenes. It was very tiring as the snow was so deep!

It was like an exercise ;P but we were all smiling from ear to ear, which was just great! Our clothes got so wet from the snow though. After school, we stayed back to catch up and had more snowball fights. I just love it when the snow was so thick and soft! It made a better snowball...hehehe =X


2nd Poster <3

My friends whom I had the snowball fights with also gave me a Farewell present, as well as a Farewell poster, just like what my HR had done for me.


Glan Coco

The present was an adorable huge-eyed Monkey! (And no, Monkeys are not my favourite animal, Cats are =P) But I didn't mind it, it was really cute (he's a bit creepy though, see him for yourself!) I gave him a name, it's 'Glan Coco'. The tag said 'Coconut', but that's a *blergh* name. So Glan Coco is his Namo =D I have a few photos to be shared, I can't post them all, there's too many of them.

VIS was a great school at first, it was a different, but yet fun experience. Just that people changed there, most students just became crazy wild, loud and rude. In the end, it wasn't appropriate to be called a school anymore.

These were the great experiences which I've had when I was in VIS; birthday parties, sleepovers, swimming in the river with friends, giant trampolines, fashion gala, rainy sports day, peace day,
pink ribbon day, world's aids day, halloween party and let's not forget about the snow ball fights ;).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment