July 22, 2011

3rd Luck's a Charm

In the beginning, I had problems with making friends. That was due to the fact that I was in a different country, different environment, different school system and around different people who came from various countries around the world. Now that I think of it again, it was a big change for me actually...moving to another country and learning 2 other languages as well. But I hadn’t thought about it that much then =/.

Well, it was hard making friends there because everyone had their own group of friends to hang out with, whereas in my last school, there was no such thing as groups. Everyone was friends with everyone but maybe that was because it was a small school though...hmm x). Anyways, in VIS I moved from a group to another, one of the groups was overly friendly in a very creepy, clingy way.

Finally, I found the right group of people to hang out with (3rd group). It made me real happy, they were very friendly, they included me in everything, invited me to birthday parties and sleepovers. Those were new to me, back home we didn’t do sleepovers or anything like that. New country, new friends, new school, new experiences =).

Out with the Old and In with the New.

No comments:

Post a Comment