August 1, 2011

Original Hands

1st hand (took me quite awhile with the shading, I wanted it to be perfect...)
As you all know, I love to draw ;). But I haven’t been drawing anything at all in these past few months. So my Mom bought a sketch book (even though I have one already... just that it hasn’t been used yet x)) for me and suggested me to draw the Human Hand. I thought ‘Ok...I’ll try...’ The thing is, it’s hard for me to start a drawing when I have no picture in front of me. I usually make copies of another picture or draw an object. But it’s quite difficult for me to think of something and draw it as that, e.g. clothing, I’m not too good at creating my own design of clothes, accessories or anything related to that. Therefore, I get bored quite easily (like what my Mom had mentioned about me) when my drawing doesn’t look good enough. Then I’ll just give up and move to the next clean page to start another drawing and so on.

As you all can see now, I did try =D In a week, I’ve made 14 drawings in that sketchbook of mine. I was extremely happy when I saw my fully completed pages. And I realized that the more I practiced, the easier and neater it gets to draw hands (and create shadings). Those pictures are of my left hand only, as I’m a right-hander ;) Well, now I’m beginning to draw the Human Eyes (not as easy as it looks :O). And I’ve also done some ballerina drawings, they’re quite fascinating. So enjoy...there’s more to come! (I hope =P)

2nd hand (supposed to be half a heart)



3rd hand (quickly and lightly drew this one, with Jamaicanish/ Rainbow nail colour ;D)



5th hand (Gun Hand...I guess...?)

        

4th hand (just a thumbs up!)

7th hand (messed up the shading on this one...hehe)

6th hand (OK)
    
8th hand (Rock On!;))

No comments:

Post a Comment