August 12, 2011

Eyes,Eyes..Baby

Original Pictures (By others)                               My Copies
















Well, this was my first time working on eyes. I still have a long way to go with them, I know. These drawings are all I have so for related to the Human Eye. I've been keen on drawing the Human Eye for quite some time now but everytime I try, it doesn't turn out well. So now I'm trying again ;D At first, I didn't figure that eyes were so difficult to draw, it's a hundred times more harder than the Human Hand =/ That's because to create a decent looking eyeball, it has to have all kinds of details in and around it. It has the tiniest of  details e.g. the circular shape of the pupils, irises, curveness of eyelids, eyelashes and eyebrows.

Hopefully there'll be more drawings to come! =)


2 comments: