August 10, 2011

More Hands

This is one of the first hands which I drew. It was a quick sketch though, so I didn't add the tiny details. 

Rock, Paper, Scissors! Or a Knuckle Touch (Yangyak ;)) 

    Duck Hand..? or a Hand Puppet.....without the puppet....

The last hand in my sketch book (for now). I might draw more hands in the future but now I'm running out of ideas ;P
(The hand is holding the sketchbook in the sketchbook itself if you can't quite see it.)

I saw this picture in another blog. I didn't quite get (still don't) what exactly is meant by the picture.
Is it if your fingers can be curved in that certain way, you are Creative? Or is it, if you have that small shadow smudge on your pinky, you are Creative?    

If any of you readers know or understand this picture, could you please tell me =).     

No comments:

Post a Comment