August 15, 2011

Girly Miniatures






























I've just started drawing these...dolls..miniatures? I'm not sure what to call them. The other day I just thought about Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and Nightmare before Christmas movies. I thought about how he drew his characters. And I've just noticed how unusual yet fascinating his drawings are. They're not the typical arms, legs or head shape other people might try to draw exactly but I like them =) Especially the long arms and legs. So I've tried drawing some of my own but with different styles of clothes and hairstyles ;D. I have to admit that I hadn't really put much effort into it. These drawings were really quick and sloppy..I usually try to make them as neat as possible with the right size of everything. But somehow I just got lazy with that =P

What matter..I felt like posting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment